петък, 12 август 2011 г.

UVERworld - Core Pride



"After birth, people live as they wish
They then learn the black box in their head, is that bliss?
Just cross over, beyond the line of your limit
Let's go, take a step, and I mean this minute

Life's a bitch, so ifit's easy, you're doing it wrong
Stop, which way is the world going?
Then ignore it and go wherever (here we go)

There are things I could never have, things with time
Is there a reason i force my heart upon them?
I never tried to understand, I just forced it on them
I'm no better than those lifeless adults

Even if it's just a pipe dream I could never have
but no one can put out the fire in my heart
The black rain may pour hard and leave me drenched
but I know I can change, I will change myself

This is my pride, what makes up my core.

I won't let my fire be put out, not yet.
I'll keep going, and I'll never stop..."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар