четвъртък, 18 август 2011 г.

I'm Not A Vampire


Well I'm not a vampire
But I feel like one
Sometimes I sleep all day
Because I hate the sunlight
My hands are always shaking
Bodies always aching
In the darkness when I feed

Well I can lure any woman that I want to in my bed
With me
And Whiskey seems to be my Holy Water
Mothers better lock your doors
And hide your daughters

I'm insane!
Well, I can feel it in my bones!
Coursing through my veins!
When did I become so cold?

For goodness sake!
Where is my self control?
If home is where my heart is
Then my heart has lost all hope

Well I'm not a zombie
But I feel like one today!
Sell me pills, Comatose!
 Chemical daze! 

My head is always spinning
From this dizzy blurry vision
And my stomach has had enough!
I feel like a lady
That is pregnant with a baby
Cause I'm always throwing up!

Hi, My name is Ronnie!
I'm an addict!
*Hi, Ronnie! *
Daddy should've never raised me on Black Sabbath! 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар