неделя, 19 юни 2011 г.

Confession

"Why did I lied? Because I wanted to protect myself, or her? Because I wanted while I'm with her to be the person that I've always wanted to be? Because I was afraid... or just because I could."
 - Confession



I hear you crying softly for the way it was before

Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
   Will I see you again?

You took it with you when you left
These scars are just a trace
Now it wanders lost and wounded
This heart that I misplaced


A voice screaming from within...
  Can't find who I am without you near me
I'd give anything to live
Cause without you I don't exist
Your the only one who saves me from myself
 
I'm not, I'm not myself
Feel like I'm someone else
 Fallen and faceless
So hollow hollow inside
A part of me is dead
Need you to live again
Can you replace this
I'm hollow hollow and faceless

Shadows growing in my mind
Ones I just can't leave behind
I'm not strong enough to pay this ransom
 One more monster crawled inside...


Tell yourself it’s over now
Try to kill a broken vow
If only you could find the strength to kill the memories
These empty pages never turn
You lit the flame and let them burn
You tried to bury me so deep but what lies beneath
Will your hope die alone
Will you fade on your own
Can you just turn away and let me go

All your secrets crawl inside
You keep them safe, you let them hide
You feel them drinking in your pain
To kill the memories
So close your eyes and let it hurt
The voice inside begins to stir
Are you reminded of all you used to be
Can you just turn away and let me go

All the pain you fed
It starts to grow inside
It lives again and you can’t let it die
so you believe you’ll never find
 A reason to love again...
 

 I watch the city burn
These dreams like ashes float away

How long can you stand the pain
How long will you hide your face
How long will you be afraid
Are you afraid
How long will you play this game
Will you fight or will you walk away
How long will you let it burn

Is your world just a broken promise
Is your love just a drop of rain
Will we all just burn our fire
 Are you still there

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар